Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Every cloud has a silver lining. The time change +7 hrs is very difficult. We desperately tried to go to sleep last night. It was a bit after 3am when we had any level of success. It is/was not because we are nervous or afraid, but simply because our bodies were telling us it was only 8:00pm. Our minds were aware that it was 3:00am local time and we needed to get some rest because we have an appointment in a just a few hours. But alas, we were unsuccessful. The silver lining here was time to pray. Valerie and I did not discuss it last night (this morning), but I know that I prayed for several hours. I know she read her bible for hours. I am certain that she spent time in prayer there as well. Personally, my prayers were very peaceful. They did not help me sleep, but then I was not praying for sleep. I think we are both (she is still sleeping, so I am simply guessing as to what she thinks) now prepared adequately to accept God's decision in this process.... One child? Two? None? Girl? Two boys?   Our God is faithful and just, has a perfect plan for us and we are ready and willing to accept His will. Thank you Lord for the silver!  Here I am Lord, send me!


No comments:

Post a Comment