Sunday, February 28, 2016

I am not certain if this has anything to do with the adoption or anything else for that matter, but I am finding that I am becoming weepy in my public prayer life. I find that I choke up even while I am praying with Noble over lunch. It was a simple prayer. I was asking a blessing for the food and giving thanks for the beauty of the mountains and snow and good weather, etc. Who weeps about that?  Apparently I do... now.

I am hoping that this is an isolated time period and not a trending action.


Weeping in Vermont.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to weep. You feel things very deeply and the Holy Spirit is with you. I often hope that we all can feel the depth of the wonder of this life in all aspects, including snow, lunch, and special time with our children.

    ReplyDelete