Friday, February 26, 2016

Beginning Another Faith Journey 

The purpose of this blog:

1. To let family and friends know what is going on  -those that want to know :)

2. To let others, all of those “ordinary people”, know that with God, all things are possible.  Their lives have a purpose and they can fulfill their purpose for His Glory. I am just a ordinary girl - well, not such a girl any more as an old woman :).


Posted by Valerie Bynum

2-20-16 - Saturday
So, yesterday we received an email that ended two years of paperwork, prayers, blood tests, notaries, more blood tests, more prayers, more paperwork.  We were approved to adopt from the Ukraine.  My friends are very excited for me.  I keep telling them, “someone needs to be excited”.  I.  am.  not.  Like much of my life this is a Faith Journey.  Jeff and I want to be completely in His will.  Through different periods in my life where I have been in His will, there is Nothing like it.  There is purpose, a feeling and sense of accomplishment for His Kingdom, the meaning of life, if you will.  When I am in His will it answers all of the “Why am I here?” questions.  So although I am not excited at this moment, I am in His will and with that comes peace for each moment, joy in who He is and immense love for what He has done for me in my life thus far.  

My life is either a testimony of the sufficiency of Christ or it is not. - Jesus looked at them and said, “with man this is impossible, but not with God;  all things are possible with God”.


No comments:

Post a Comment